Sunday, September 13, 2009

BFF does NOT want to attend New Moon premier! Gasp!

Can you believe this? I saw my sweet heart, bff last night and in all my twidiot glory I started to gush about how tickets are now on sale for the New Moon premier. Who else would I go to the midnight premier with than the woman who got me hooked on this crack? No one! Then she lowered the boom. She wasn't going.

Now don't hate her. She's stronger than I am, she was able to fall in love with these books and walk away after the first reading. Yes, we did see the movie together, but I was so apprehensive of seeing it (two words: spider monkey) that I wasn't going to go to the premier.

But this is different!!!! I am FAR deeper into my obsession than I was a year ago and New Moon looks like it's actually going to be FREAKING AWESOME!!!! How can she not want to go?!?!?!

Then it occurred to me, technically, I don't HAVE to go with her. Sure, I would look like an AMAZING looser going to the premier by myself, surrounded by a hundred panting tweens, but really, personal embarrassment isn't holding me back too much these days, is it.

So can I fake it? Can I go to the midnight show without her and take that secret to my grave? Can I not????

8 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

Foxy, I saw Twilight twice all by my lonesome. You can soooo do this. ;) I believe in you.

One Pushy Fox said...

My biggest concern is how to keep her from ever finding out. I'm a blabber mouth, Cutie! I try to be all super-secret but I don't know if I can hold back. Besides, she's practically psychic. I mean, I think she'll just KNOW! Hurmmm....

Danny said...

Hey Sweetie, you can do it! When I read the books and finally wanted *died* to see Twilight I had no one to ask for and I wanted to go alone. I wouldn´t have cared a bit! In the end I wasn´t alone, but I was willing to go and see it alone!

I cite Bella: " You are a strong independent women"

Honestly, she can´t blame you for seeing it midnight release!

Betti Gefecht said...

Do it! And spill your guts afterwards to us on twitter. Love will be all around you...
As for your BFF: If she is that, your BFF I mean, she should have no prob with that at all. Not with you going, not with you sharing your enthusiasm, not with you being "ahead".

Unknown said...

You are one true foxy fox!!! When did you get this blog?! I am so following you!

(Um, I'm not a stalker. I swear.)

One Pushy Fox said...

@Annie, you can stalk me anytime, sweetie!

@Betti, you're right. A true BFF will understand.

@Mrs. V, I AM a strong, independent woman! I can do this!

uhyesplease said...

Um....does it make me the super stalker that I am to say that if we worked the timing out right, I would drive to Chicago to see it with you???? It probably won't be opening night (DH doesn't have any more days off! booo) but that weekend for sure...

Just let me know!

Fire Crotch said...

You must see it...of course it would be more fun with a bff, but you know, you do what you have to do to keep your addiction from getting out of control...you must go to the premiere. Bitches may have to go by herself if I can't get back in time...it will be horrible for her, but I know she can make it on her own. It will be okay! Stay strong!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit