Thursday, September 17, 2009

Could today get better? Buttons, porn and lemon-sisters

So, I think I mentioned that

I. BOUGHT. MY. TICKETS. BIOTCHES!!!!!

Yeah , so I'm pretty stoked about that.

Also, I've been working on two one shots for the Love for the Unloved contest which are coming along swimmingly.

The first is a canon piece about Kate and Garrett. That's done, been beta'ed by my absolute masta-beta (her term not mine *wink*), uhyesplease, and been sent off to Project Team Beta for the final check before I submit it. I will post some previews later, hopefully

The second is a super fluffy, seriously poronographic piece that I'm not entirely sure I'll publish because it embarrasses the crap out of me.

Note : uhyesplease, you know I'm sending it to you anyway because we lemon-sisters have to stick together!

Anyway, I'm getting all this done when my kids are sleeping in the afternoon when I get a little tweet-tweet from the fabulous Betti of Betti. Music. Twilight. What has she done?

SHE MADE ME A FREAKING BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!



How surprised am I? Well, as I told her, I squeed loud enough to make my baby cry. Seriously.

Well, I just don't know how to top this day. I'm going to finish my whiskey, write some more porn and then head to bed. I wish you all a seriously lovely evening as well!!

6 comments:

uhyesplease said...

You know that I love it all - all porn, of all kind...well, as long as you don't write organism instead of orgasm, just sayin'. Cause I've done that, and it totally changes the meaning of the sentence.

I LOVE YOUR BUTTON!

I love my lemony-sister-of-twific!!!!!!

One Pushy Fox said...

You are awesome. And seriously, if you decided to pick up Mr. Uhyesplease and move to Chi-town, the four of us can get freaky with the organisms, if you know what I mean! *wink, wink*

Danny said...

Your button is so lovely, just like you and Betti

and you and wonderful uhyesplase: go and write I so want to read your new lemon pieces!

Organism sidenote:

At my place here (you know I´m a biologist) there is a big blackboard with all the departments here. One of them is called : Organism Biology and I swear I always read : Orgasm Biology ... very disturbing !!

One Pushy Fox said...

Mrs. V, you are so funny!!!! That would trip me out at work, especially with all the lemony fanfic I've been reading! :)

Betti Gefecht said...

I giggle every time I see that fox pant (unappropriate thoughts of course, just can't help it).
Love that you love it!!!

One Pushy Fox said...

Betti, how could I have NOT loved it? The funny thing was I thought that the fox was laughing not panting. LOL! Thank you again!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit