Thursday, September 24, 2009

Could I be more flattered? No, I could not.

So today, I was all excited to be a-Twitter (ha, ha, ha) about the new site that uhyesplease and I launched where we will be writing about our favorite lemons, our own writing and other randomness. It's called The Lemon Sisters:



Then, I saw this tweet:







I adore Betti and I love the way Fanny and Artsie review, so headed on over and what did I see???


This:





and this:








*thud* I. AM. DEAD! Seriously. As a chronic self-doubter, I was all prepared for the flamers when I published both I Favor Fire and Dazzling, but I have been greeted with nothing but love and appreciation. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now. I LOVE ALL OF YOU WOMEN (and any male lurkers out there, you're included too!)!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who shores up my frequently spineless ego. You *points to all the girls in twi-land* complete me.

Oh, and if you haven't read Betti's post yet, there's a note on the bottom:






You can SO BET I'll be writing this for Fanny. In the mean time, I'm compiling a list of good Isle Esme one shots for Betti, so if you have any recommendations, please pass them along as well.

2 comments:

Betti Gefecht said...

For the sake of my mental health... and for the sake of waht is left of my peace of mind - please do NOT tell this to Fanny:
"You can SO BET I'll be writing this for Fanny."

I certainly won't. Not so soon.
I f she'd read that, she would drive me fucking bananas for days. Or weeks.
She's alreeady freaking right now beyond measure - just because you commented and confirmed that her *cough* "letter" made it to you.

Also she feels encouraged to make more *gasp* "graphics*.
So you see - I really have to handle this first before she gets her next kick out of your "bet".

I know you understand.
Thanks.

;-)

One Pushy Fox said...

Betti, you can rely on my discretion. :) I'm in the middle of three other projects anyway, so I don't want her pestering you until I can get to it. Thanks again!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit