Monday, August 10, 2009

The waiting is the hardest part...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



So, I finally pulled up my big girl pants, screwed up my courage and wrote something small that I thought I might be willing to share with the twi-world at large. Just a lemony little one shot, nothing big. I got one of my twi-bffs, the lovely uhyesplease, to beta it for me and I was already to upload it and find out whether it blows chuncks or not, when....FanFiction.net and Twilighted.com told me I need to be patient and wait. Boo!

I have to say that I appreciate that Twilighted.com takes the time to filter out the stuff that's not ready to be published. I read a lot of fanfic and I hate it when I start a story excited by the idea and the writings just not there. But when it comes to my story, well...I just wasn't planning on waiting. Hurm....

And in FF.net's defense, I could upload it to my previous account, but I created a special foxy account for these stories and now I have to wait two days so they know I'm not a spammer. Bummer.

So...for those of you waiting with baited breath (*crickets chirp*), well, for anyone mildly interested, it's going to be a few days. I'll let you know when it's up. Until then, I'll be waiting.

2 comments:

Danny said...

I´m excited to read what you´ve written!

And I know it is getting old, but I can neither hear the playlist nor see the youtube video. But somehow I´m getting used to it!
Really, I should move to the US. Maybe Forks, what do you think?

:-)

One Pushy Fox said...

Hurm...I'll have to check with cutie and kg to see if there's a way to get around this. When the Twitard girls set up Twi-topia in Forks, we'll all move there, sweetie!!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit