Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I've finally got it up

I know, I know, that's what she said! Anyway, I'm finally publishing something small in an attempt to find out how I can improve my writing. FFn was the easiest to publish to so it's there now and I'm in the pre-beta process over at Twilighted.net. It's been an interesting experience trying to publish this and I have gained TONS of respect for those of you who actually publish. If you read it, I hope you will enjoy it, but mostly I'm hoping you'll be kind enough to give me your honest feedback. I DEFINITELY want to improve and PROMISE to accept constructive criticism. :)

So if you're so inclined, you can find my very first, super short, one-shot here: I Favor Fire.

9 comments:

uhyesplease said...

When you say in your profile "and write EXTREMELY bad fan fiction" you mean that in a "I'm BAD" Michael Jackson way, right? RIGHT?? You're the bomb diggity, dude! I can't wait to pimp this story out!!! Yipeeeeee! LOVE YOU!

One Pushy Fox said...

No, in the "I have the self confidence of a tit-mouse" way. Tee-hee! I said tit-mouse!!!

Angela Lynn said...

Well hey there. *waves* Fancy that, Mrs. Foxy got a blog.

I'm glad you published something. As soon as I get a chance it will be the very first thing I read next. Good luck with Twilighted. *crosses fingers* I added your story to the Master List.

Keep me posted on how things are going. I'm so happy for you truly. And will do whatever I can to support you.

One Pushy Fox said...

Cutie, you're so sweet! Thanks for adding me to the master list. :)

This really isn't a blog per se, but I needed a blog to create a new blogger id for the "foxy" me and I thought that if I wound up putting La Push or something else like it out there, I should have a place to interact with readers and such. Anyway, I don't plan on posting here regularly or anything. :)

Thanks again for being such a fabulous friend and for all of your support!

Now, I seriously have to get back to La Push! Jacks is about ready to kick my butt! :)

uhyesplease said...

Pushy! 6 reviews!! I'm so excited for you I can hardly stand it!!

And yes, there will be a hairpulling bitch fight if you don't get hopping on LaPush. The world needs to know your Jacks and Edward!!!

You're the bestest!

tasha said...

HOLD THE PHONE! You have a blog? You write FF?! I lurve me some FF. I'm going to read NOW........I promise to review too! ;)

Danny said...

I´m such a stupid jerk of a bloggyfriend that I didn´t read it before!
Today I did, and gosh it was hot although not my favorite couple!
Go one writing girl, please do so. You are talented and don´t waste it!

And please remove: the "extremely bad fanfiction"! Replace it with :
My friends all said: Extremely GOOD fancfiction!

Danny said...

upps, you changed it already. Ok good girl:-)

One Pushy Fox said...

Thanks, Mrs. V! I'm glad you liked it because I totally wrote in on a dare from uhyesplease. And yes, I took the "BAD" down from my profile because I decided to own it. I write fanfiction. And I'm ok with that. :)

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit