So, for those of you who don't know "me" and have followed my blogger id here, let me introduce myself. I'm a twi-addict, probably a lot like you. I'm over 30, ecstatically married to the best guy ever (for me, I'm sure all of you who are in a relationship are with "the best guy ever" for you *wink*), have three bouncing baby foxes and I fell hard for Twilight almost a year ago.
I love this story. But more than that, I love the people that Stephenie Meyer's story has brought together. Intelligent, witty, wickedly funny women who aren't ashamed to show their inner geek and discuss the science of Twilight (seriously, frozen balls, Mrs. V???) or bask in the warm, glowing glow of RPattz's hotness (thank you, www.gossipgirls.com for the pic). And men, apparently, which I think is so amazing and makes me blink in astonishment because I would TOTALLY have pegged this as a chick only phenomenom.
I read the blogs, I comment a lot, I occasionally sneak a guest post in and I write (as yet) unpublished (because it's pretty silly) fanfic. With any luck, and a whole lot of polishing, I'll be pimping out a fanfic story or two soon, via this blog.
Anyway, thanks for stopping by and believe me, you'll see me around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















2 comments:
*waves* finally you started your blog!
and I´m so happy, really. And I´m excited to read your Fanfic! I believe it will be great, just as I said a few seconds ago in Twitter: You´re the bomb!! Apparently I really made you all laugh about my science report about Edward´s frozen balls.
:-)
Cheers!
And you know how much I love love love this smoking Rob pic, I have it in all my videos and on my blog header!! *sigh*
Thanks for being my very first follower, Mrs. V! I'm going to put my toe in the water today and publish a one-shot I wrote on a challenge from one of my twi-bffs, uhyesplease. I'll post the link when it's up!
Post a Comment