The other day I got the fantastic news that Dazzling was nominated for an Indie Award in the new Love Conquers All category! Here is what the officials over at The Indie Twific Awards had to say on this new category:
Focused on exactly that, love overcoming great odds, this category will encompass those completed stories in single chapter or short story (less than 50,000 words) that deal with the concept of great love conquering all that gets in its path. Canon, AU, AH, all takers are welcome so long as they are well written and concept of love overcoming great odds.
I am so grateful that someone out there enjoyed this one shot enough to recommend it for this contest. To my nominator, and to every single person who has given me the gift of their time to read my story, I say, "Thank you so very much!" I appreciate each and every one of you far more than you will ever know.
Voting begins on February 20th. I hope you will take some time out and vote for my story. And with that, I'll leave you with the crazy-awesome banner Betti made for Dazzling:
Thanks again!!!

Betti's amazing story, Your True Colors, is also up for an Indie in the AH story that knocks you off your feet category! Many congratulations on the nomination, Betti, and good luck in the contest!!
























3 comments:
congratulations you guys
PUSHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(tackles hard and puts everything she has to say in a fierce monster hug)
I love you!!!!!
*dances our blog happily* WOOOHOOOO!!!!
I love Dazzling!!! Truly Truly. Good luck, Pushy!
Post a Comment