Monday, February 1, 2010

Beautiful Creatures
Book Discussion and Contest

Hello, lovelies!!! I hope the new year is treating everyone well. I am keeping busy, as always. And one of the things I am doing over the next few weeks is participating in Fragile's Beautiful Creatures book discussion.

Align Center

Haven't read Beautiful Creatures yet????? Click on the pick to get it on Amazon.


It's only $10.52 and it's eligible for free shipping!

Haven't read the kick off or the first two discussion posts??? Click here, here and here to bask in the wonderment that is this discussion. Please join in and help make this discussion a success.

And for a SQUEE thought, the authors are aware of the discussion from fragile's tweets and I wouldn't be surprised if they popped in to see how it goes!

In the same SQUEE vein, there's a contest going on over at Caster Girls, a Beautiful Creatures fansite, where you can win 12 autographed copies of Beautiful Creatures for your very own bookclub!!! To enter, go here:

Caster Girls

Well, good luck all and I hope to see you around fragile's site, especially on Valentine's Day, when I'll be hosting that week's discussion with the lovely uhyesplease, my Lemon Sister.

1 comment:

Angela Lynn said...

I am sooo going to be there on V day come hell or high water, Pushy. HELL or High water what ever the heck that means!

LOVE YOU!!!! =)

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit