No, no, I'm not Team Jacob (seriously, Cutie!!!) but I do love the idea of having this great little guy around to stage epic battles with (UYP, when are you coming to town so we can cause some mischief with these little guys???????).
So thank you, once again, Mrs. V, for my new dolly, for having the contest in the first place and for just being an amazing bloggy friend. I'm so lucky to have found you!!!!
And for your enjoyment, here are the pictures of what happened when Jacob tore his way out of his nice brown box:

What the F@$%, Foxy!!!! Who the HALE is this???

URGGGG!!!!! I....AM....TAY-TAY!!! OPF is my girl now!

Jacob: Oh noes!!!!!! Edward, who is this giant!
Edward: Stay still, Jacob! These small foxes can smell fear.
They feed off it.

Edward: Please, little foxy girl, I'm begging you.
Don't make me kiss the dog.
He stinks!!!
Jacob: You're no rose yourself, leech!























4 comments:
lol, I can't wait to see the tomfoolery these two get themselves into.
OMG I FRACKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
You and Me and March. Still have to figure out the calendar... I might have an April Baby, but dont' know if it's early or late april yet - we're still in talking stages....
YEAH FOR the J/E adventures (hubba hubba)!!!
Squeee it's there !!! Glad Tay Tay arrived and honestly this would have been also my choice!
*happy dance*
Love you!
Bwahahahah!
So freaking funny! I love it!
And smallish foxy is adorable.
But of course you're Team Jacob... I mean NOT Team Jacob. *winks*
(I'm totally and completely kidding, my love. I know you'd kick Bella's ass out of the picture in two seconds flat and show the sparkling one a thing or two.)
Post a Comment