Monday, December 28, 2009

Something for that rarest of breeds...the Spoiler Bunny!

There are no ACTUAL spoilers in this post!

 Button Spoiler Bunny

So, as more and more bloggers join the Twi-Purity camp,
it's nice to know there's still a little love for those of us who don't actually want to be saved.
Mrs. Vanquish made some Eclipse buttons for the Spoiler Camp
over on her Twispired Blog Design site

They're adorable (OF COURSE) and completely free for the taking.

Thanks again, Mrs. V!!!!! Being naughty never felt so good!

5 comments:

Danny said...

I adore you !!! Even as the spoiler bunny you are *giggles*

Honestly I think there are more spoiler bunnys out there than we know! But either way: thank you tons for this shout out and I'm sorry I made them so late.. I could have done them much earlier..

Angela Lynn said...

I love all you spoiler bunnies so darn much. Truly, truly. And Mrs. V is beyond awesome to make these beautiful button.

One Pushy Fox said...

@Mrs. V - Thank you tons and tons for the buttons. I feel much more included now. :)

@Cutie - And I love you Twi-pure girls too!!!! Always!!!

17foreverlisa said...

I could have sworn I was already following you. Maybe it's your foxtabulous new blog design. Either way, I've fixed that problem now :)

I keep saying I want to be spoiler free for Eclipse, but then how do I justify the fact that your post title had me clicking and reacing? Gah!!

@Mrs. V - Another beautiful blog design. If I didn't feel like I'd be such a traitor to the sweetheart who designed mine, I'd be so tempted to have you redesign mine.

17foreverlisa said...

*reading Geez!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit