Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Follow Cutie's Cue, as always

So I got the information on this in an email from Cutie, and I decided to enter as well. Apparently the author of Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe is hosting a contest, starting today and ending on December 10, 2009, in which the winner will receive a signed copy of Twilight (by Stephenie Meyer, not the author of Ramblings of a Wannabe Scribe, who I'm sure is lovely, regardless).

I've copied the rules from Cutie's post below:

1. You must be a follower of the blog to enter.
2. You must have a US address to ship to.
3. You must fill out the entry form to enter.
4. You can earn bonus points by posting about the contest
(sorry side bars don't count) and/or by tweeting about the contest.

To find the complete set of rules click here.

Here's RoaWS author meeting Mrs. Meyer, how cool!

2 comments:

Shannon Messenger said...

Hi! Thanks so much for promoting the contest (and LOL about the signature joke) I received your entries a few minutes ago so you're all set. Good luck!

One Pushy Fox said...

Thanks, Shannon!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Lily's Cherry Blossoms kit